You will be working alongside hardworking, motivated and passionate people as part of the team This is a fantastic company that will support you in all the training required for this role and future development.
In addition to the duties below, you will be a stand-in for the Site Supervisor when required. You will need to have experience of supporting a previous site team to carry out general labourer tasks and other more skilled technical requirements.
You will need to demonstrate good leadership skills and support the senior team in decision making.
Do you have a flexible, agile and proactive approach to work?
You would love it:
- Be part of a dynamic, expanding company with considerable career prospects?
- Work for a company that supports initiative
- Enjoy the outdoors, usually working in a different place every day.
- To have a clear and defined route to progress in the workplace, both through training and the opportunity to gain qualifications?
- To be a valuable team member and influencer?
Our success relies on the talent of our employees, so we recognize the importance of personal development, encouragement and earned rewards. As a company, we want to share our accomplishments with you and we want to be a vehicle for your success.We are currently looking to recruit a full time Construction Materials Technician.
- Technician who will perform soil testing and sampling.
- Planning and managing your work.
- Contribute effectively to projects in line with your skills and experience
- Contribute on a day-to-day basis to the efficient running of the laboratory, working with and supporting senior staff.
- identify your internal and external training needs
- contribute to the promotion of the company’s services.
- Participate in the overall development of customer goodwill
- Deliver jobs for review in a timely and accurate condition
- Ensure the company is not exposed to unacceptable liabilities
- Comply with all health and safety requirements
- Report any unsafe acts or incidents immediately
- Ensure compliance with company rules and procedures
- Seek advice/clarification, if necessary, from senior staff
- Report to the required standards, in the appropriate format and on time
- Adhere to best working practices and industry standards.
Detalii despre companie:
We are looking for people with a passion for this line of work and/or the environment who have experience in an environmental, construction or civil engineering company previously. If you are hardworking, reliable and love to see the end result of a project, please apply and discuss the different options with us!