The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for supervising all areas of warehouse operations including, but not limited to, pallet builders, checkers, loaders, forklift drivers, etc. by providing leadership to the team, training, and evaluating Warehouse Personnel and Processes. This position is also responsible for maintaining the ability to provide expertise and hands-on assistance in any area of Warehouse operations when required
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers
Responsible for supervising the storage and dispatch of materials entering and leaving the warehouse. Supervises warehouse staff. Responsible for the efficient and effective distribution of products and management of drivers within a given territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising the storage and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Personalizes, trains, evaluates and develops team members.
- Supervises the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Allocates space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain proper inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as required.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage and audit team member timekeeping.
We are a diverse group, spread across 160 countries and territories and united by a common set of values and goals.We are a think tank, putting our ideas into action and are committed to finding ways to increase efficiency, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety... all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products.