We want you to be part of a diverse and fun team working together to provide wonderful hospitality to our guests. We set high standards for ourselves so that we can surprise and delight our guests and provide an overall great experience.
What we want you to have:
- A warm and friendly personality
- Commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Good teamwork skills - we want work to be fun for all our employees
- We have a genuine interest in providing hospitality to our customers
- To be able to work well under pressure (Hospitality is very fast paced, but don't worry, you will be supported from day one and be just as quick to adapt to your new role)
- Awareness of how to deal with guest complaints and how to ensure they are resolved, so that everyone has a great stay here
- To serve food and drinks to guests, ensuring that requests and questions are answered in a timely and friendly manner
- To communicate and work effectively as part of a team to ensure every guest leaves wanting to return
- Ensure that all cash, tax, float and up to transaction procedures are carried out correctly (attention to detail is essential)
- To maintain the cleanliness of all public areas
- & to have fun and really enjoy a satisfying role in hospitality
We are actively seeking a Food and Beverage Assistant/Waitress to help create happiness in amazing venues, ensuring our guests receive a warm welcome while enjoying our culinary experiences. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are served at the convenience of our guests, either formally at the hotel, outdoors on the terrace or picnicking in the grounds.
As Food and Beverage Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring that the restaurants have sufficient quantities of cutlery and crockery for serving and making sure the restaurant is ready to entertain our guests. While on duty, you will support and assist the restaurant team with the delivery of food from the kitchen to the appropriate section.
We also cater a lot of weddings, conferences and events – so as well as working in the restaurant, you’ll have the opportunity to work in the conference and banquet service
We are proud to have a diverse workforce, and we’re all about providing equal opportunities to the whole team. Because of this we are committed to an active all together programme which starts with our recruitment and selection process.