We are looking for someone with experience, an understanding of general plumbing, with the ability to carry out preferably the basic aspects of plumbing work, but would consider a new apprentice if they were the right candidate
You will be working with a qualified plumbing and heating engineer to provide the quality training you will need.
Key character skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability and awareness to work safely.
- Willingness to learn
Requirements for applicants:
- All candidates must have excellent plumbing skills and a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Level 1 NVQ in Plumbing
- Level 2 NVQ in Plumbing
- Level 3 NVQ in Plumbing (NOT essential)
- Unvented hot water (would be an advantage)
- First and second fixed installation of bathrooms
- Plumbing works
- Installation of bathroom furniture and units
- Woodwork, including replacement of laminate flooring
- Installation of baths, showers, toilets and sinks
- To install heat pumps on new build and self build sites and in retrofit situations
- To install unsold domestic hot water cylinders
- To install underfloor heating and radiators
- To carry out commissioning and system testing
- Experience in plumbing and heating systems is required
- Minimum 2 years experience in plumbing and heating installations
- Good knowledge of building and plumbing regulations
- Full training in renewable systems will be provided
Essential qualifications and skills
- NVQ Level 2/3 Plumbing and Heating
- BPEC heat pumps (beneficial)
- Full driving licence
- Ability to act independently, prioritise work and make intelligent but pragmatic decisions whilst having the judgement to know when to discuss and get support from management
We are looking for a plumbing and heating engineer to join our growing company. We are committed to providing excellent service in commercial, industrial, institutional and residential plumbing and heating. Our mission is to provide total customer satisfaction while maintaining efficient and cost-effective service. The plumbing and heating engineer will be responsible for the design, development and construction of a wide range of exciting projects.