- Diploma in nursing required (specialized studies);
- Knowledge of Italian language at Basic level required. It is mandatory by Italian law for nurses to know Italian at conversational level. In case you do not know Italian language remember that this job offer as a medical assistant in Italy is long term, and an Italian language course for a few months can help you qualify for this job. It all depends on you!
- You like working with people and you are an empathetic person;
- You are a person with a positive attitude, proactive and have a continuous desire to learn;
- You like to work in a team;
- No previous experience required (an advantage);
- Other specialized training in the medical field is an advantage.
- Job Medical Assistant in Italy (mainly in Northern Italy but not excluding other areas of Italy);
- Job as Medical Assistant in Non-Covid hospitals;
- Temporary accommodation is provided;
- We help you to find accommodation;
- The cost of accommodation is about 150 – 200 € /month in shared apartments with 2-3 other nurses (you choose the type of accommodation you want);
- Approximate time for documentation and start is 3 weeks;
- You have the possibility to practice your profession as a Nurse in Italian hospitals (Non-Covid) in accordance with Italian and European laws;
- All nurses applying for this job will receive an answer with a detailed offer and the necessary steps for the next stage;
- Please apply with a completed CV in Italian or English.
What we offer:
- Salary 3000 € NET / month for 160 hours worked (the most advantageous offer on the market);
- Bonuses up to 1000 € / month for extra hours worked;
- Rest leave 1 month per year;
- We help you with all the necessary information and guide you;
- Practice your job as a Medical Assistant in a pleasant environment and in an organized and efficient system.
We are looking for qualified Nurses (with a recognized diploma in the European Union). Interested Nurses must have the legal right to practice in the European Union (EU citizenship or acquired the legal right to practice in Italy as a Nurse Practitioner). We have offers for Nurses mainly in the Northern part of Italy, but depending on the needs we may have offers all over Italy. For Italian-speaking nurses from the Republic of Moldova (non-EU) through a slightly longer process there is the possibility to help them acquire the status of free practice in Italy.
If you wish to practice your profession as a Nurse in Italy, we are looking forward to meeting you.