The entire culinary team must understand and implement the standards and vision while following all directives from the kitchen management. All chefs are responsible for providing the highest quality food and service at all times. Chefs are responsible for daily operational procedures and are accountable for food production and plating according to company specifications and timing standards. Chefs are responsible for following company recipes at all times.
Culinary excellence, culture and leadership
- Lead and elevate culinary operational excellence by being a champion of food quality and promoting a culture of passion for food front and back of house
- Consistently communicate and shape vision and goals
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and be aware of industry trends, products and innovations
- Build a positive work environment characterized by outstanding teamwork, mutual respect and exceptional morale
- Maintain an exceptional level of knowledge and awareness of competitors and industry trends
- Develops, mentors, motivates and coaches team members to sustain high performance and strong retention
- Sets service standards and serves as the voice and image of prepared food products
Do you have a passion for bringing food and people together? Are you looking for a rewarding job with great opportunities for personal development? We are currently recruiting a Chef De Partie to join our wonderful team
- Manage food production within the relevant section of the kitchen
- Fill in for the Sous Chef when absent or on leave
- Implement and maintain company standards for food production, development and on-site chef behavior
- Provide training and mentoring in the craft to the on-site junior chef team
- Boost sales and profitability by implementing initiatives led by the chef and team of chefs
- Ensure that the food presentation standards set out in the ‘Food Styling Guide’ are maintained at all times
- You ensure that food policy and strategy in areas such as allergen management are implemented and adhered to, and food safety is proactively managed throughout the business.
- Support proactive customer and client relationships
Our goal is to create a partnership with our team to deliver great guest experiences while producing the finest quality food. We achieve this through a culture founded on a set of core values and one rich in professional development opportunities.We are seeking individuals with a proven understanding of the hospitality industry as well as those who understand the importance of working as a team.