You are honest and genuine in your interactions with both customers and co-workers. You thrive in a team environment, take your responsibilities seriously and always consider the customer in your decisions. You see the richness and strength in a diverse workforce and treat others with respect to create a place of belonging for all. You care about your community and the environment.
- You provide excellent customer service by answering lots of questions, making product suggestions and offering creative ideas on how to prepare them.
- Hire, train and schedule your staff to create a collaborative and knowledgeable team.
- Writing orders and planning promotions for a fresh and inspired department while maintaining an acceptable level of inventory.
- Demonstrating an attitude of service to your team by lending a helping hand and working cohesively.
- Maintaining the department so that it is clean, attractive and safe.
- Upholding and adhering to all safety and security policies and our sustainability programs.
- Acting in accordance with the company's core values and company brand.
The Bakery Manager is responsible for increasing bakery sales and profits through sound financial and operational management and leadership practices.The Bakery Manager will perform all the duties and job functions of an experienced clerk. Must have the ability to solve practical problems and interpret instructions. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader and demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor product freshness and manage inventory.
- Prepare and bake products as required.
- Follow appropriate cleaning, sanitation and food safety guidelines. Operate equipment safely in accordance with store policies and procedures. It is also necessary to maintain proper organization of work areas.
- Oversee the daily operation of the bakery department to ensure customer service standards are met. This includes coordinating all department personnel.
- Work closely with other staff members to maintain department goals.
Excellent opportunity to join our team now. This is a family-owned company that builds genuine relationships, one interaction at a time, through a consistent commitment to honest service, relating to people as people (not numbers) and selling the freshest and highest quality products available. We have a deep passion for food and people and are always looking for service-minded individuals, regardless of background, to join our community.